Hydraulic System Repairs
At Foley, we provide the quality hydraulics components, system management expertise, and repair options you need to achieve maximum machine productivity at the lowest possible cost.
Reliable, efficient, well-maintained hydraulics help you do more work each day while keeping costs in line.
OUR SERVICE CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Automated Bore-Welding - We repair “out-of-round” bores with weld material and bore them back to their original dimensions. It is no longer necessary to fabricate and install a sleeve in the oversized bore. This is costly and weakens the component by cutting away the parent material. Boring reduces the costs of wear to any machine that has worn pins, holes, and bushings. This work can be conducted either at our service locations or your location with our field service trucks.
- Hydraulic Relief Valve Adjustments – Increase the hydraulic performance of your machines by conducting these adjustments on a regular basis.
- Cylinder Reconditioning - Complete reconditioning is available where we hone the barrels, conduct a complete reseal and inspection of the rod, and check the piston glands.
- Cylinder Rod & Barrel Rebuilding - We can handle cylinders up to 20’ long with piston retention torques of up to 40,000 lb. per foot. Our cylinder resealing and honing service covers all manufacturers. We offer Cat® remanufactured cylinder barrels, with either standard or oversized bores and we use top quality Cat Remanufactured polish rods for the available line of Cat machines. We can build non-Cat rods and barrels as well.
- Complete Testing - Our shop conducts tests on all the work we do before it is returned to you. Our state-of-the-art equipment includes a Tuxco HLS40 Hydraulic Bench, Cat 9U6803 Cylinder Tester, and Cat 120-91436-10 Hone Bench.
We perform pressure testing to ensure equalized pressure on all seals and conduct drift testing to eliminate any internal leakage problems.
Hydraulic Hose Repair & Assembled for All Brands At All 15 Of Our Locations
We carry a large selection of light, medium, and high-pressure hydraulic hose products for most applications. With fast turnaround times (usually less than 30 minutes) and service while you wait. We even have a 24/7 emergency after-hours service.Hydraulic Hose Repair
A level of service you can trust
Our technicians test for quality control on all the work we do before you get a part or piece of equipment back from us. Also, we only use material from the OEM to ensure the highest standards of durability for your machines. Finally, our service area is tightly monitored which maintains contamination and environmental control when we are working on your equipment and parts.CONTACT US