Parts Return Policy
We understand that occasionally a part may need to be returned, and we are happy to accommodate your request, where possible. If you are the original purchaser of a part from Foley Equipment, the following guidelines apply:
A Stocked Part is any part that is normally in inventory at a Foley store.
- Parts that are in new, saleable condition, with the original packaging intact will not be subject to a restocking fee.
- Parts meeting the requirement above are eligible for a return, regardless of purchase date.
- Stocked Parts must be returned to Foley with the freight prepaid. Freight on the original purchase is non-refundable.
- Foley routinely stocks some parts that Caterpillar considers non-returnable. These items are eligible for return.
Non-Stocked Returnable Parts
- A Non-Stocked Part is any Part that was special ordered.
- Provided that the part is in new, saleable condition, with the original packaging intact, it can be returned within 30 Days of purchase.
- Parts meeting these criteria will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Non-Stocked, Non-Returnable Parts
Non-Returnable Parts include but are not limited to the following:
- Items identified by the symbol “*” in the N/R column of the Shipping List
- Hydraulic hoses and metal lines with protective covers removed
- Rusty, used, installed or damaged items
- Opened gasket, seal, or overhaul kits
- Electrical or glass parts
- Discontinued items
- Material cut or made to order, e.g., hoses assemblies, window seals, etc.
- Belts, batteries, chemicals, and O-Rings
- Remanufactured cores after 30 days from the date of purchase
For Parts Purchased Through Parts.Cat.com
Parts.Cat.com purchases follow the same policy as cited above. Original shipping and handling charges from Parts.Cat.com are not refundable.
To initiate a parts return, please contact the Parts Department of your nearest Foley Equipment location. Returns will be processed within a 48-hour period after receipt of the returned part and will appear on your account thereafter.
Any return issue not covered by the above policy will be resolved at the sole discretion of Foley.
EFFECTIVE JUNE 13, 2022. THIS POLICY SUPERCEDES ALL PREVIOUS PARTS RETURN POLICIES.