Selecting the right financing option can be as important as choosing the right equipment to do the job. We work closely with Cat Financial to give you the option you need in purchasing a new or used piece of equipment.
- 100% financing for qualified customers.
- Payments tailored to meet your cash flow needs.
- For tax purposes, in most cases you claim the benefits of ownership – including depreciation and interest expense deductions. Please check with your tax adviser.
- Flexible purchase options available.
Value Option Lease
For: Customers who want to use the equipment, but would like the option of purchasing it at a predetermined price.
- Provides you with low monthly payments.
- Generally qualifies for off-balance sheet financing.
- Free up working capital for operating needs.
Rental Purchase Options (RPO)
For: Customers that are interested in equipment rental, Foley Equipment offers three Rental Purchase Options for qualified customers.
Examples of RPOs:
- Short Term Rental Plans (Rent-to-Rent)
- Long Term Rental Plans (Rental Purchase Option)
- Flexible Terms and Rates
Installment Sale Contract
- The customer owns and depreciates
- Immediate equity through down payment or trade
- Quickest equity buildup through repayment
Government Lease / Purchase
For: Qualified* non-federal governmental agencies who desire special low-interest rates and flexible finance terms. Please note that you may need voter approval as you would with local bond insurance.
- 100% financing is available.
- Your contract may be canceled without penalty (on the last day of the appropriations period) if funding is not approved for the following year.
- We pass these savings onto you through special low-interest rates because the income that we receive is tax-exempt.
- The interest charge you pay is normally less than the total cost of issuing a bond.