SHUTTLEWAGON RAILCAR MOVERS
Foley Equipment is a proud dealer of Shuttlewagon mobile railcar movers—the most powerful and reliable railcar movers in the industry. Shuttlewagon is a direct-to-market provider of rail-based car handling solutions.
MOVE RAILCARS WITH CONTROLLED PRECISION
Whether you require equipment, service support, aftermarket parts or various on-site services rest assured Shuttlewagon is there to implement the right solution at the right moment in time so that your operations continue to propel your business forward.
DIRECT AAR LOCOMOTIVE COUPLING
• Does not require lifting of the railcar to borrow weight.
• Eliminates the risk of operator error from lifting the railcar too high
• Eliminates complicated hydraulic coupler maintenance
• No double coupling required to maximize tractive effort
• No reduction in pulling capacity when coupled to an empty railcar
• Significantly increased traction & braking as compared to a steel wheel drive
• Increased shock absorption with pneumatic tire cushioning
• Reduced overall maintenance costs
24/7 Parts & Service Support. Call: (866) 264-5120
THE SAFER CHOICE
Shuttlewagon includes more standard safety features than any other brand. It’s important to keep safety measures top-of mind and to review best practices frequently in order to avoid dangerous workplace incidents. Integrated safety features that keep your team members safe:
- Infinite Range Train Air Brakes for maximum brake control
- Service Safety – No heavy “weight transfer” coupler beams or folding tires creating dangerous pinch points
- Derail Prevention – No lifting rail car off the center pin
- True 360° Visibility with or without cameras
- Operator Safety – No cramped space for operators connecting train air hoses
- Training – Included with every machine