12 Days of Giving Sweepstakes
ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Promotion is open to legal residents of the U.S., who are 18 years or older at the date of Promotion closing. Employees, officers, and directors of Foley Equipment Company, (“Foley”), and its affiliated companies (including immediate family members and members of the same household) are not eligible to participate. The drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
1) PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion Period begins at 12:00 a.m. CT on November 20, 2023 and ends at Midnight CT on December 12, 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
2) HOW TO ENTER: There are two possible ways to enter: 1) Opt-in to receive any one or more of Foley Equipment’s email newsletters at FoleyOffers.com, or 2) Mail-in Method as specified below. No other methods of entry will be accepted. Limit one entry per person regardless of method of entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entries received from any person or email address or household in excess of the limitations stated herein will be void. All entries become the sole property of Foley and will not be returned or acknowledged. Neither Foley nor its agents accept correspondence or telephone inquiries regarding the status of entries or the administration of the Promotion. Foley is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, garbled, incomplete, damaged, delayed, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, or postage-due entries or mail. Incomplete, illegible, or fraudulent entries will be void.
3) MAIL-IN METHOD: If you do not wish to register at FoleyOffers.com, you may enter the drawing by printing your name, address, city, state and zip code, day & evening telephone number and valid email address on a standard size postcard and mailing to: Foley Equipment Company, Attn: 12 Days of Giving, 5701 E. 87th Street, Kansas City, Missouri, 64132.
Foley will use entry and contact information provided for prize notification purposes only. Mail-in entries must be received by Foley by December 12, 2023.
4) WINNER SELECTION & PRIZE INFORMATION: A total of twelve (12) potential prize winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received through 11:59:59 PM CT on the applicable entry date. Prizes for each drawing will be as shown in the table below. One (1) potential prize winner will be selected for each day of the Promotion Period, with the selection taking place on or about three (3) days after the applicable entry deadline. Your entry will remain eligible for subsequent winner selection dates unless and until you are selected as a potential prize winner. Potential prize winners will be notified within approximately three (3) business days after the selection is made via email to the email address submitted during entry. The potential prize winners will have five (5) business days to reply, agree to accept the prize, provide all contact information requested by Foley Equipment, and, except where prohibited by law, claim the prize at Foley’s facility. Failure to provide the information or documentation requested above in the allotted time will signify to Foley Equipment that the prize has been declined and forfeited for all time and another potential prize winner will be chosen in a random drawing. All prizes will be awarded if claimed properly. Limit one (1) prize per person. If any potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Foley reserves the right to award the Prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
The decisions of Foley are final and binding on all matters relating to this drawing. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Prize will be made available to Winner at Foley facility. Foley makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize. Prize will have prize manufacturer’s warranty only and Foley disclaims all implied warranties to the extent allowed by applicable law.
The Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemption except at Foley’s sole discretion. There will be no substitutions for the Prize except due to unavailability, in which case a cash prize of equal value to the retail value of the Prize will be awarded at Foley’s exclusive discretion.
|DAY 1||CAT D6 DIE COLLECTOR'S MODEL||$92.99|
|DAY 2||CAT GARAGE STOOL||$99.99|
|DAY 3||CAT DIESEL ENGINE ANTIFREEZE/COOLANT (QTY 6)||$120.36|
|DAY 4||CAT FASTENER KIT FINE THREAD||$342.19|
|DAY 5||CAT CAR/TRUCK FLOOR MATS & 1 CASE OF CAT UTILITY GREASE CARTRIDGES||$75.99|
|DAY 6||CAT C15 ACERT DIESEL ENGINE DIECAST||$79.99|
|DAY 7||CAT O-RING KIT (GENERAL USAGE)||$312.68|
|DAY 8||CAT COOLER, 27 QUART||$249.99|
|DAY 9||CAT ENGINE OIL (QTY 4)||$80.84|
|DAY 10||CAT GAS COMPRESSION ENGINE 3616 DIECAST||$169.99|
|DAY 11||CAT RADIO GROUP AM/FM||$243.19|
|DAY 12||CAT LED LIGHTS KIT||$462.50|
5) GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering or attempting to enter this Promotion and/or accepting any Prize, entrant agrees: (1) to release, discharge and hold harmless Foley, their respective parent, subsidiaries, limited liability and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, agents and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from liability of any kind or nature for any loss, claims, damages, or injuries of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from entrant’s participation in this Promotion or from the acceptance and use/misuse of any Prize; (2) Foley reserves the right to block, ignore, report, and/or completely prevent any entrant, account, user, or profile from accessing the Promotion and/or Foley’s profile(s), account(s), website(s), blog(s) or handle(s), (3) Entrant agrees to abide by, and be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of Foley relating to participation in the Promotion, selection of Winners and awarding of Prizes, which shall be final. Entry in this Promotion constitutes permission to disclose Winner’s name, age, city and state of residence in the Winner list published on line or in any other medium deemed appropriate by Foley without further notification or permission from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection.
Released Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any drawing-related materials; stolen, late, lost, damaged, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, postage due or illegible entries, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize[s], or in any Promotion-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Foley, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void.
Should any portion of the Promotion be, in Foley’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Foley, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, or should the Promotion be unable to run as planned for any other reason, Foley reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner[s] in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Foley shall have the sole right to disqualify any contestant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Promotion, and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, FOLEY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL OR ORGANIZATION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account subscriber of the e-mail account” is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
6) FORUM SELECTION: This Promotion shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kansas. Each entrant knowingly and voluntarily intends and agrees that (i) the mandatory, exclusive venue for any action in any way related to or arising out of this Promotion or prizes awarded shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and shall be the state and federal courts in and for Sedgwick County, Kansas; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Each entrant hereby knowingly and voluntarily waives any and all objections to venue and personal jurisdiction in the foregoing and submit themselves thereto. Each entrant hereby waives any right it may have to assert the doctrine of forum non convenient or similar doctrine or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this paragraph and stipulates that the aforementioned courts shall have in personam jurisdiction and venue over them for the purpose of litigating any dispute, controversy, or proceeding arising out of or related to this Promotion.
7) CLASS ACTION WAIVER: Each party agrees that an arbitrator, judge, magistrate or other similar authority may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding, and that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. You agree to waive any right to a jury trial or to participate in a class action.
8) WINNER LIST: The Winner’s name may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, properly stamped envelope to: Foley Equipment Company, 5701 E. 87th St., Kansas City, Missouri, 64132, Attn: 12 Days of Giving, drawing winner list. Winner notification requests must be received by December 31, 2023, or the request will not be honored.
9) PROMOTION SPONSOR: This Promotion is provided by Foley Equipment Company, a Kansas Corporation, having an official place of business at 5701 E. 87th St., Kansas City, Missouri, 64132.